Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Book

Alright, so I have not made this super public, but I have been working on a book for about a year or so. I am still in the process of writing it but I would like some input. I will make several separate posts - such as what I want to use as the back summary and some actual excerpts from the book.

The reason I started writing this book was because I was inspired by a very good friend of mine. I am sure that I will write another book at some point as well. But I figured I need to finish this one.

The title is Riding on the Wings of Horses

The back jacket of the book:
Angel Watson who is 21 years old, is confronted with the realities of life on an Oklahoma Ranch. She has been making plans to move south and start her life with her boyfriend Miles Keith until she hears news of his death. Should she just stay at her home in Michigan or should she move south and try and help out on the ranch where Miles lived. A cowgirl must face all sorts of unexpected events. Angel must learn how to COWGIRL UP through the death of Miles.
Many of us feel like giving up on life when our best friend leaves this world. Join Angel as she learns to cope with life without Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment