Monday, July 12, 2010

Him

He came into my life just about 2 years ago, but I was oblivious to what would happen in the future. At the time I wasn't looking for a relationship or a man. But apparently God had an amazing plan in mind.

Brett has been the best thing in my life ever! This past weekend we officially finished the landscaping project at his parents house. It took 9 1/2 months to complete but we did it. This project wouldn't have taken place if it hadn't been for switching schools on my part, for being the strong woman I am and not being afraid of who I am, for trusting in the Lord that everything would be alright.

Also, Brett and I have completed the trailer remodeling project, and honestly it was a huge project that I am proud of. We were able to complete that project successfully as well.

We have made it through so much. Without him I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't be the strong woman I am today. I thank the Lord everyday for him. He truly is a miracle, a blessing in disguise, the love of my life!!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment